National Geographic Photo Contest 2014

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

ลูกน้องหัวหน้าห้อง

โพสต์
พลังน้ำใจ
Zenny
ออนไลน์
110 ชั่วโมง
การประกวดภาพถ่ายนิตยสารเนชั่นแนลจีโอกราฟฟิกประจำปี, ใกล้กำหนดเส้นตายสำหรับรายการที่ปีนี้วันสุดท้ายจะเป็นวันที่ 31 ตุลาคม 2014 ผู้ชนะรางวัลจะได้รับ  10,000 $ และเดินทางไปยังสำนักงานใหญ่ของเนชั่นแนลจีโอกราฟฟิกจะมีส่วนร่วมในการสัมมนาการถ่ายภาพประจำปี
เชิญชมนะครับ แล้วค่อยมาลุ้นกันว่าภาพใหนจะชนะ

Empusa pennata, a conehead mantis, in Kahramanmaras, Turkey. (© Mehmet Karaca/National Geographic Photo Contest)

Hand tube fireworks, traditional fireworks in Japan. Gion Matsuri Festival of Yoshida-jinja Shrine, held in Toyohashi City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. (© Hidenobu Suzuki/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

There is a group of cormorants that fish close to my house in Seminole, Florida, and over time I have slowly approached them until they totally trust my presence and feel comfortable turning their backs on me when I am in close proximity. In this shot, I used a narrow DOF to hone the viewer's eyes in on the mesmerizing eyes of the bird. I was astounded that the natural backdrop came out as if it was shot in a studio and so matched the coloration of the bird. (© Sandy Scott/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Yosemite National Park, seen from Glacier Point. This was taken at 3am with a 1 minute exposure showing Half Dome and the fire that was raging in the valley behind it. (© Judge Helbig/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A glimpse at the beauty of a Geisha in the historical streets of Kyoto. (© Sian Bullough/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Blue Ghost Fireflies in Brevard, North Carolina. Blue Ghost fireflies are unique because they stay lit and only hover about a foot off the ground. (© Spencer Black/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

One of two polar bear cubs full of adrenaline on ice floes in Svalbard. The mother was just trying to have a quiet stroll but the cubs were not having any of that. This was the male cub and he just was so entertaining to watch. (© Colin Mackenzie/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A volcanic mountain with truly spectacular colors, together with a red truck, adding a finishing touch to the photo. Nallihan, Ankara, Turkey. (© Mehmet Gokyigit/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

"Nothing prepared me for the loss of my mother. Even knowing that she would die did not prepare me. A mother, after all is your entry into the world. She is the shell in which you divide and become life. Waking up in a world without her is like waking up in the world with out the sky: unimaginable" - Meghan O'Rourke. (© Sanja Burns/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Off the coast of Guadalupe Island, Mexico, great white sharks gather to feed on sea lions. It is an ideal place to observe these majestic animals in their natural state. Far from what is seen in Hollywood movies, the great white shark remains fearful of man and is not easily approached. (© Marc Henauer/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Tsuta-swamp in Aomori, Japan. The autumn leaves blazing in the morning sun. (© Sho Shibata/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Portrait of a bride in Anapolis, Brazil. (© Daniel Bajusz/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

I took this picture at Hitachi Seaside Park in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. The flowers are nemophila and the number of them in the park is 4.5 million. I wish to go into the blue universe again next year to photograph. (© Hiroki Kondo/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Bardarbunga, Holuhraun, Iceland. Flying with my father over Bardarbunga to experience this eruption from inside of our earth was amazing. The power, heat and beauty was overwhelming. On many occasions you feel how small you are when standing in the nature - this was one of those times, although I was not standing but sitting in my fathers plane. (© Ragnheidur Arngrimsdottir/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A portrait made in South Africa. (© Cathrin Schulz/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Women grieve as they stand on the stairs of the house during funerals of Islamic Brigades fighter Abdalla Ismail al Buheisi, 27, in Deir Al Balah, Gaza Strip. Muslim women in Gaza are not allowed to attend funerals and they were gathering on the stairs of the apartment building to pay the last tribute to the killed family member. (© Sergey Ponomarev/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

When the Mediterranean Mantis opened its wings, It seemed very impressive in the sunshine. Nicosia, Cyprus. (© Hasan Baglar/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

I took this photograph while hiking in the Austrian Alps. When I passed through a valley I spotted a herd of deer in the distance cooling of in a water reservoir from the scorching summer sun. I kept my distance and waited patiently for one of the deer to battle the afternoon sun. I was able to capture this deer just as it was shaking off the excess water. (© Winston Hintze/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Horm, 30 years old, employed by the Ghost House DREAMLAND in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Dwarves are hired to dress up and frighten audiences in the Ghost House. In this country of superstitions, the little ghosts know how to play with the ambiguity of their appearance, a disability that becomes an asset for their performance. (© Arfeuil Emilie/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

This summer, dolphins were swimming every day around us, while we were sailing in SW Aegean Sea. The sea was very calm and these fantastic mammals were like dancing in the sky! (© Giannis Ploumis/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

This photo I captured in the early afternoon in Sambas, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. This particular species of lemur can glide through the air. (© Hendy Mp/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Jump of the wildebeest at the Mara river in Tanzania. (© Nicole Cambre/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

I was able to see this beautiful scenery during a recent road trip. There were many campers but no photographers at this location in Mount Hood National Forest, Oregon. (© Kenji Yamamura/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

In the salt lakes of the Mallee Region of Victoria in Murray Sunset National Park in Australia, a western grey kangaroo hops across a salt lake. It was a magical moment and gave the impression of the kangaroo magically walking on water. (© Christian Spencer/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Six year old Elena Noelle treks across the Matanuska Glacier a couple hours north of Anchorage. (© Rebecca Neuffer/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Despite their potentially dangerous sting, the bluebottle cnidaria is an amazingly beautiful creature. I wanted to demonstrate this with careful lighting and composition. After strong NE winds hundreds of these cnidaria are blown into the bays around my home town and trapped overnight, enabling me to get my shots. Shellharbour, NSW, Australia. (© Matthew Smith/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Szigetmonostor, Hungary. The last minutes of this poor vole. (© Istvan Szori/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

I barely slept a wink last night but watching the King of Arctic action was breathtaking. I spotted this full grown adult male polar bear, estimating about 400 kg, outside Churchill, Canada. (© Kiat Choon Teo/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

The countenance of Christina M. Hammock signals her success at fire-starting, a technique that will help sustain her in the wilderness. As the first phase of their extensive training program along the way to become full-fledged astronauts, eight new candidates spent three days in the wild participating in their land survival training, near Rangeley, Maine. (© Lauren Harnett/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Unexpected underwater encounter with a Green Iguana. I was attempting to take some overunder sunset shots in a semi-submerged cave in Bonaire, Kralendijk, Dutch Caribbean, when a Green Iguana swam toward my dome with an inquisitive look. Just in front of my lens, she came up to the surface to take a quick breath. (© Lorenzo Mittiga/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A man rides a horse through a bonfire as part of a ritual in honor of Saint Anthony, the patron saint of animals, in San Bartolome de Pinares, about 100 km west of Madrid. (© Bartlomiej Jurecki/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Climber, Chamonix, France. (© Yosuke Kashiwakura/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Part II
Onno, a teenage girl from the Arbore tribe in Omo Valley in Ethiopia. Onno, like other women of the Arbore tribe, enjoys decorating herself with hundreds of beads, which she believes makes her more attractive. Her hair is cut short, which is a symbol of virginity. Soon Onno will marry and as part of the wedding process she will have to be circumcised. This process will be done by her mother and like all Arbore women she will have to follow the tradition. (© Matjaz Krivic/National Geographic Photo Contest)

One evening, driving our car on the E17, we came out of a tunnel near Antwerp, Belgium, and were suddenly confronted with this... sky? As I was the passenger, I managed to take a few pictures trough the front window. We felt like driving under an upside see of waves. It had a beautiful dampened light and the world suddenly looked very different. A sense of unknown danger was also present. We had no rain or storm and made it safely home. Other parts of the country that evening were not that lucky. (© Luc Bonduelle/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

I shot this after a heavy rain storm in Port Moody, British Columbia. Along the path was this bracket fungus stuck to an old recently fallen tree. The light was filtering down on this and it really caught my eye. (© Lance Isackson/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

This humpback whale breached several times perhaps in hopes of communicating the oncoming threat of transient Killer Whales who have been known to kill humpback calfs and were later spotted traveling towards this particular humpback and her calf (not in view). Tolmie Chanel, Great Bear Rainforest, British Columbia, Canada. (© Cael Cook/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

I had a chance to photograph a puma at very close distance in Bozeman, Montana. (© Serhat Demiroglu/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A smoke column billows above the forest fire in Banff National Park, one of Canada's most beautiful places. Many people were devastated when it went up in flames. Although it's quite sad, this fire was actually very beneficial to the land, as there hadn't been a blaze in this area for over 300 years. What people fail to realize is that some wildfires are part of the natural process of forests. In a year or so, proof of that in the form of fire weed and new plant growth will blanket the forest floor where the fire once raged. Knowing that, it made this fire even more beautiful to me. (© Amanda Nand/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Amadou has been a breakdancer for may years. He was preparing one of the biggest contests of his career. As I followed him during some days through Bordeaux (France) we took a moment to make this crazy flexible portrait. (© William Kerdoncuff/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Madagascans with their boats, trying to trade some goods with the people on a cruise ship. Jeans, sweets, t-shirts are wanted, in exchange for crabs, fresh fruits and fish. They stayed the whole day, shouting and waving up to the people on the ship. (© Rupert Preifller/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Kinik, the district of Manisa in Turkey, is a well known place for dried tomatoes. Despite the difficult conditions, the children of workers are able to keep their happiness at top level. (© Melih Sular/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

The prey and the predator, the biodiversity and the food chain. In the blue Pacific, I realized a series of pictures of a great white shark when suddenly I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a sea lion on the right. Off of Guadalupe Island, Mexico. (© Marc Henauer/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Eating a crab on Sanibel Island, Florida. (© Rick Loesche/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

While on a trip to unhook live sharks from fishermen's longlines, we were lucky enough to run into a massive school of mobula rays. The rays were moving quite fast and it was hard enough keeping up with them from the surface, let alone dive down to take a closer look. This photo was taken freediving to a depth of about 60 ft. in Bahia Magdalena, Baja California Sur, Mexico. (© Eduardo Lopez Negrete/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

After the 30 years of banning large imported motorcycles, in 2007, the Taiwanese government reopened the import licensing of motorcycles greater than 550cc. These large bikes, which were never seen before, were thought to be strange and treated unequally. However, adversity will not stop enthusiastic bike riders from chasing the road of freedom. (© Shao hua Luo/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Lightning in Vergi Port, Estonia. (© Kristjan Madalvee/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

This disorienting photo was taken from a cliff overlooking Lake Louise in Banff national park. The two people are enjoying a canoe ride on Lake Louise's turquoise waters. Even boulders the size of large cars seem like pebbles from a high vantage point. (© Ben Leshchinsky/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to shoot the Holuhraun volcanic eruption in Iceland. After several days waiting for good flying weather, I got my OK and went on the helicopter. I was incredibly lucky to have both a spectacular pink sunset and a new, red-hot lava formation in the foreground. I must have driven the helicopter pilot crazy going over this segment again and again, but in the end, I got what I wanted! (© Erez Marom/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Chris Buchta, a surf fisherman, punches through a wave during his quest to catch striped bass in Montauk Point, New York. (© Tom Lynch/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A fennec fox sleeps in the Sahara Desert. (© Francisco Mingorance/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

The chef of Ramnami people in Chhattisgarh, India. Ramnami tattoo the name of the lord "Rama" on their body. Their entire focus is on the name of Ram, the name of God that is most dear to them. The Ramnami Samaj is a sect of harijan (Untouchable) Ram. Formed in the 1890s, the sect has become a dominant force in the religious life of the area. (© Mattia Passarini/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A great moment with a whale shark at the Silver Banks, North of the Dominican Republic. Very special because it's not common to meet a whale shark there. This place is well known for Humpback Whales. (© Christian Schlamann/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

As the boss of his flock, this male Mute Swan of Lake Ontario has won countless border disputes with other males. Showing off his spectacular remiges every now and then is a reminder of his absolute dominance over other birds. (© Xuan Zhang/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

During summertime, when the ice already melted, Wakhi people migrate to highland pasturage in the Big Pamir in the Wakhan Valley of Afghanistan. Above 4,000 meters above sea level, they stay in the seasonal sheds. This picture depicts a man during meal preparation. When the shed became filled with smoke the only relief he could find was the small hole in the shed roof. (© Guillaume Petermann/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

A young girl throws a temper tantrum in a Bangkok shopping mall in June of 2014. (© Adam Birkan/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

This picture was taken in South Africa. We went on a safari and this lion got stuck in a tree while watching his family walk off in the distance. (© Nathan Stone/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

Humpback Whale showing off for me in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. Out on an ultimate watch early in the morning, we were awakened by this young juvenile tail slapping. (© Susan Metz/National Geographic Photo Contest) #

ประธานนักศึกษา

โพสต์
พลังน้ำใจ
Zenny
ออนไลน์
2476 ชั่วโมง

น้องใหม่เฟรชชี่

โพสต์
พลังน้ำใจ
Zenny
ออนไลน์
12 ชั่วโมง
สวยมาก ชอบรูปตั๊กแตน ภาพแรก

หัวหน้าห้อง

โพสต์
พลังน้ำใจ
Zenny
ออนไลน์
523 ชั่วโมง
อบคุณครับ สวยดีครับ ก็เอารูปบางรูปไปเป็นรูปจอคอมนะครับ

นายกองค์การนักศึกษา

โพสต์
พลังน้ำใจ
Zenny
ออนไลน์
2000 ชั่วโมง
ขอบคุณมากๆ นะครับ

นายกองค์การนักศึกษา

โพสต์
พลังน้ำใจ
Zenny
ออนไลน์
3161 ชั่วโมง
ขอบคุณมากๆ นะครับ
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | สมัครเข้าเรียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

A Touch of Friendship: สังคมจะน่าอยู่ เมื่อมีผู้ให้แบ่งปัน ฝากไวเป็นข้อคิดด้วยนะคะชาวจีโฟกายทุกท่าน
!!!!!โปรดหยุด!!!!! : พฤติกรรมการโพสมั่วๆ / โพสแต่อีโมโดยไม่มีข้อความประกอบการโพส / โพสลากอักษรยาว เช่น ครับบบบบบบบบ, ชอบบบบบบบบ, thxxxxxxxx, และอื่นๆที่ดูแล้วน่ารำคาญสายตา เพราะถ้าท่านไม่หยุดทีมงานจะหยุดท่านเอง
ขอความร่วมมือสมาชิกทุกท่านโปรดโพสตอบอย่างอื่นนอกเหนือจากคำว่า ขอบคุณ, thanks, thank you, หรืออื่นๆที่สื่อความหมายว่าขอบคุณเพียงอย่างเดียวด้วยนะคะ เพื่อสื่อถึงความจริงใจในการโพสตอบกระทู้ และไม่ดูเป็นโพสขยะ
กระทู้ไหนที่ไม่ใช่กระทู้ในลักษณะที่ต้องโพสตอบโดยใช้คำว่าขอบคุณ เช่นกระทู้โพล, กระทู้ถามความเห็น, หรืออื่นๆที่ทีมงานอ่านแล้วเข้าข่ายว่า โพสขอบคุณไร้สาระ ทีมงานขอดำเนินการตัดคะแนน และ/หรือให้ใบเตือนสมาชิกที่โพสขอบคุณทันทีที่เจอนะคะ

รูปแบบข้อความล้วน|โทรศัพท์มือถือ|ติดต่อลงโฆษณา|จีโฟกายดอทคอม

ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่านในเว็บจีโฟกายดอทคอมนี้ เกิดจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชน และตีพิมพ์แบบอัตโนมัติ หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดๆ ที่ขัดต่อกฎหมาย และศิลธรรม ไม่เหมาะสมที่จะเผยแพร่ ท่านสามารถแจ้งลบข้อความได้ที่ Link “แจ้งลบโพสนี้” ที่มีอยู่ใต้ข้อความทุกข้อความ หรือ ลืมพาสเวิดล๊อกอิน/ลืมชื่อที่ใช้สมัคร หรือข้อสงสัยใดๆแจ้งมาที่ G4GuysTeam[at]yahoo.com ขอขอบพระคุณที่ให้ความร่วมมือ

กรณีที่ข้อความ/รูปภาพในกระทู้นี้จัดสร้างโดยผู้ลงข้อมูลเอง ลิขสิทธิ์จะเป็นของผู้ลงข้อมูลโดยตรง หากจะทำการคัดลอก/เผยแพร่ ต้องได้รับอนุญาตจากผู้ลงข้อมูลก่อนนะคะ หรือลงที่มาไว้ด้วยค่ะ

©ขอสงวนสิทธิ์คอนเซ็ปต์,คำอธิบาย,หัวข้อ/หมวดหมู่เว็บ ห้ามลอกเลียนแบบ คิดเอาเองนะคะอย่าเอาแต่ลอก

GMT+7, 2024-4-24 15:49 , Processed in 0.104132 second(s), 24 queries .